SERVICE 1 – Wind resource maps:
- Produce wind resource assessment with detailed wind modelling
- Assessment of local environmental criteria and expected potential revenues.
SERVICE 2 – Wind and wave hindcast databases:
- production and analysis of a global or regional dataset
SERVICE 3 – Weather and wave forecasts:
- Short term – typically 7 days ahead- weather forecasts (wind speed and direction as prime product)
- Assist power production estimation, awareness of extreme conditions and planning of maintenance activities.
- Provide information for maritime operations
SERVICE 4 – Wind power forecasts:
- Power production estimation based on the park historical data and weather forecast